Arrival at The Mineral Spa
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment time to ensure a relaxed start. You will be given a robe and slippers to wear and a locker for your personal belongings. To determine the best outcome for you, a brief health form needs to be completed on arrival before commencement of treatments. Alternatively, you can download the Health Form to complete prior to arrival and then bring it along with you on the day of your treatment.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Please arrive freshly showered in comfortable clothing. You will be provided with a robe and slippers as well as a locker for you to store your personal belongings on arrival
- Guests staying at Peppers Mineral Springs Retreat are encouraged to wear the robes and slippers provided in your hotel room to the spa
- Customers utilizing The Retreat mineral water therapy zone are advised to bring their own swimwear. A selected range of swimwear is available for purchase from reception.
- Our therapists are professionally trained and will ensure your comfort and privacy by draping your body during treatments.
- Disposable underwear is provided for body treatments (or wear your own swimwear)
- Swimwear must be worn in The Retreat mineral water therapy zone at all times
- Although mobile phones are part of everyday life they are not part of The Mineral Spa’s health and wellness ethos. Please turn them off and leave in your locker.
- Please remember to drink fluids, especially water, during and after your time at The Mineral Spa.
- Men should shave a few hours before any facial treatment for increased comfort.
- After a massage with essential oils we suggest you delay showering for a few hours to absorb the natural healing qualities
- Alcohol should be avoided before any treatments. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any patrons under the influence of alcohol
- Please let your therapist know immediately if you are feeling uncomfortable. Our therapists want to ensure that you get the maximum benefit and relaxation from your treatments so please advise them if you would like them to alter the massage pressure, the room temperature, or are uncomfortable for any reason.
- The treatments provided are not medical treatments and should not be construed as such.
- Mineral Spa does not offer nor provide medical advice and should you have any concerns, we would urge you to obtain medical advice from a trained medical professional