- Whilst last minute bookings are sometimes available, we recommend booking at least 2-4 weeks in advance to maximize your choice of available treatments and times.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking.
- If you are booking treatments for more than one person, it our policy to book you in a dual treatment room. If you prefer a single treatment room, please let us know when making your booking.
- We also have both male and female therapists. If you have a preference for either a male/female therapist for your treatment, please let us know when making your booking.
- Please note, The Mineral Spa is an adults only retreat and we do not accept bookings for children under the age of 16. Children aged 16-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. A late arrival may shorten the length of your treatment or bathing session.
- Cancellation policies apply to all bookings, please see full details of our policy below.
- Payment of your booking is deemed to be acknowledgement of our booking and cancellation policy.
We accept cash, Eftpos, Visa and Mastercard.
- Gift vouchers can be purchased via our online store or by calling 03 5348 2100.
- Mineral Spa gift vouchers are redeemable for services and products at The Mineral Spa only. Vouchers purchased from The Mineral Spa cannot be used at Peppers Mineral Springs Hotel. For hotel vouchers please contact Peppers Mineral Springs Hotel directly on 03 5348 2202.
- Gift vouchers must be redeemed in full on a single booking. No refunds or reimbursements will be provided for unused portions of gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers are issued with 36 months’ validity and cannot be replaced in the event of being lost or stolen.
- To ensure the security of your voucher, the unique gift voucher number should not be disclosed to anyone.
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
Some treatments (including use of saunas in The Retreat mineral water therapy zone) are not suitable during pregnancy or by clients with certain medical conditions. Please advise us at the time of booking or at the soonest possible occasion prior to your treatment date if you are pregnant or have any of the following conditions: shingles, hepatitis, cancer, blood clots.
- A full refund will be given with at least 48 hours’ notice of cancellation.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of your treatment or bathing date are charged in full.
- There can be no amendments made to the booking within the cancellation period.
- Cancellations of treatments of one person from a dual treatment room booking may result in loss of booking for both parties.